We provide commercial services with national and multi-channel coverage
Independent pharmacies, franchised pharmacies and major pharmacy chains in the country.
Hospitals and Clinics
Both public and private.
Public and private
Major self-service stores in the country.
Distributors and Sub-distributors
At national level.
Hotels, Restaurants, Cafés
Stationary Stores and Hardware Stores
Independent stores and store chains.
PHARMACY LOYALTY PROGRAM
Directed to independent pharmacies.
We support their management and facilitate the growth of Ecuadorian entrepreneurs.
We have more than 754 SuFarmacia Points of Sale nationwide.
Request more information here.
In REPRESENTATION lines, we give a comprehensive service to trademarks that want to enter the country.
In CO-DISTRIBUTION lines, we adapt to the needs by providing specific and tailored services.
We count on a 360 business model with specialized technology and tools based on 3 features:
- Specialized Sales Force: By category and by channel through Business Advisors and a Contact Center.
- National coverage: We reach more than 6,000 service and consumer customers at national level.
- Multichannel: Specialization in channels, which allows us to make our services more flexible and achieve better outcomes.
Supply Chain End to EndCOSTUMER SERVICE
- Sales and Operation Planning S&OP
- Foreign Trade
- Reception and Storage
- Labelling and Packaging of products
- Distribution and Transport
Our logistic services are centralized in a Distribution Center in Quito, a specialized Distribution Center in Guayaquil and a Cross Docking point in Cuenca. We have an storage capacity of more than 16,000 pallet positions, and 303m3 capacity of cold chain storage with pharmaceutical standards, and 2º C at 8º C of termperature.
The operation is supported by ERP – SAP systems and is managed through a radio frequency (RF) system.
The Distribution Centers have a closed circuit television surveillance system and physical security 365 days 24/7.